Martin FX3 RacerThe FX3 is a revolutionary saddle built with the aggressive racer in mind. The secure seat, higher swell, and forward-hung fenders give the rider security to sit deep on the pockets, and hold the feet forward while riding a shorter stirrup. This gives added control on the most athletic and hard-turning horses.
* Prominent swell with leg cut allows the rider to raise the knees higher, keeping them seated deep on a hard-dropping horse
* Secure cantle keeps the rider from getting behind and helps maintain control
* Ground seat enables freedom to quickly lean forward from a hard stop,keeping the rider in time with the horse's acceleration
* Fenders easily swing forward to help stay down in the back of the saddle in the back of the turn
* Horn easily fits the hand, giving leverage in the turn
* Allows the horse to better respond to body position by keeping the rider in place consistently
* 15" Chocolate Suede machine sewn full seat
* Single spiral border
* 1/2 tooled Wyoming Flower
* 2" engraved stirrups
* 7" Gullet
* SS 1/2 Waffle Stamp Tooling
* Single Rope Border Tooling
* Nickel Rowell concho set
* Rosett Set with Dots
* Hamley twist on stirrups
* Gullet Height: 8.5"
* Cantle Height: 3.5"
* Horn Height: 3"
We can also custom order any saddle - send us the specs from Martin Saddlery and we can work a quote up for you!
More questions? Call us! Our numbers are listed below. Or e-mail us! We love e-mail!
1519 Main St.
Pittsfield, ME 04967
Phone: (800) 298-8884
Questions? E-mail Carolyn@tackstop.com This site built and maintained by PowerJock Consultants, your Power Connection. Copyright Notices and Legalese